Accounting Software Program or Computerised Accounting For Business
The Practical Training in Computerised Book-keeping and Management Accounts is designed for candidates that are new to Book-keeping and Management Accounts environment. It is structured to allow you to master a computerised accounting package of your choice from QuickBooks, Express, D-Account and Key Time software. These are currently in demand in today’s competitive accountancy Job Market.
The Computerised Book-keeping and Management Accounts training equips candidates with the technical skills required to perform a role as Accounts Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Finance Assistant or Trainee Accountant.
Candidates will be trained on the following tasks.
• Set up companies • VAT Standard accounting scheme
• Nominal Ledger, Nominal Code, Chart of Accounts
• Basic T Accounts Concept (Double Entry) & Computerised Accounts Double Entry
• Tax Codes and Settings • Customers Accounts Setup
• Customers Batch Invoices and Credit Notes • Suppliers Accounts Setup
• Suppliers (inc. Invoices and Credit Notes) • Bank Payments and Receipts
• Bank Reconciliation • Error Corrections
• Processing VAT Return • Reconciling the VAT Return
• Reconciling and Closing of VAT • Closing the Books
• Financial Reports